- • Filtering new fluid before putting into service
• Transferring fluid from drums or storage tanks to system reservoirs
• Conditioning fluid that is already in use
• Complimenting existing system filtration
• Removing free and emulsified water from a system
• For use with fluids such as hydraulic, gear and lube oils
Parker portable filter carts are the ideal way to prefilter and transfer fluids into reservoirs or to clean up existing systems.
Fluid should always be filtered before being put into use. New fluid is not necessarily clean fluid. Most new fluids (right out of the drum) are unfit for use due to high initial contamination levels. Contamination, both particulate and water, may be added to a new fluid during processing, mixing, handling and storage.
Water is removed by installing Par-Gel™ elements in the outlet filter. Par-Gel™ elements are made from a polymer which has a very high affinity for free water.
Once water comes into contact with this material, it is removed from the system.
The Parker portable filter cart uses two high capacity ModuFlow™ Plus filters for long element life and better system protection. The first stage (inlet) filter captures larger particles, while the second stage (outlet) filter captures finer particles or removes water. A rugged industrial quality gear pump gets the job done fast.
Using a Parker portable filter cart is the most economical way to protect your system from the harm that can be caused by contamination.